Working With External Corners
Installing SanFoot around external corners is very similar to installing a traditional vinyl wallcovering.
- 1. Sieze the wall both sides of the corner
- 2. Make sure there are 3" or more either side of the corner before terminating the SanFoot
- 3. Moisten the face of the SanFoot with a mosit sponge before, during and after folding
- 4. Insure you are always folding with the grain
- 5. Always overlap and double cut at seams. Be sure not to cut into the drywall.
- 6. Always use a new blade with each seam
- 7. Always keep the veneer thoroughly clean of adhesive using clean water and sponge
are followed precisely.
SanFoot External Corner from Paul on Vimeo.